Aspen Wood Garden Shed
This 12x10 garden shed is named Aspen for a reason. The quality and design is more of a cottage than a shed. This structure’s craftsmanship reflect the time and effort you give to your garden. The great size and even better price will meet all of your gardening needs. The quality of the non-mix lumber is seen by dominantly knot free and tight angular rings that ensure the structure’s density.
- Wall thickness 1 1/8" (28mm) T&G
- All natural tongue and grove northern pine solid wood
- Outside size: 12'6"x9'9"
- Inside size:12'x9'
- Recommended foundation: 11'11"x9'3"
- Height of the wall: 7'4"
- Height overall: 8'2"
- Roof slope:14 º
- Double glazed door: 4'3" x 5'10"
- Double glazed side window: 4'6" x 3'
- Single window in front: 2'3" x 3'
- Canopy: 7'
- Shingles, floor and other roofing material is not included
- Roof beams, roof boards and fascia boards are included
- Package size:13'3"x 3'7"x2'.1"
- Package weight: 1543(see shipping instructions)
Because the packages are more than 10 ft long the shipping company’s can’t use the lift gate to unload it. The shed needs to be unloaded manually from the truck.
It is recommended that at least two people are ready to unload the shed from the truck, usually it takes about 30 minutes and the separate boards aren’t heavy. The customer is also recommended to have a wire cutter to cut through the metal strapping.