Columbia Garden Shed
The smell of slow growth Northern pine will give you a cottage feel to this well crafted garden shed. The spacious and convenient wall separation of this shed makes for efficient organizing. The door windows allow just the right amount of light for early budding and frost protection. The double doors make for easy storage of large tools and machinery. The quality of the non-mix lumber is seen by dominantly knot free and tight angular rings that ensure the structure's density
- Width: 16’
- Depth: 13’
- Minimum foundation size: 15'4" x12'4"
- Ridge height: 8'10"
- Roof length: 17’
- 1 3/8” (34mm) thickness interlocking wall boards
- Door height: 6'1"
- Door width: 4'3"
- Single door 6'1" x 2'10"
- Pre-cut ¾” (18mm) roof boards and fascia boards
- Package size: 17’ x 3,5’ x 3’
- Weight: 2450 lb
- Half glazed double doors
- Metal doorstep
- Rubber gasket
- All necessary screws, nuts, nails and hinges are included in the kit
- Manuals and comprehensive instructions included
- Shingles and other roofing material is not included
- Can purchase a veranda, flower boxes and shutters separately